On CNN Tonight

Folks,
I didn't see this information on earlier posts.  If it was announced
earlier, my apologies for the extra post.  An interesting story will be
shown on CNN's "Paula Zahn Now" show this evening at 8PM Eastern Standard
Time:

Tonight
War on terror in the skies.  We take an exclusive look inside the world of
fighter pilots training to go face to face with hijackers.

All the best,
JCK

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up ? fast & reliable Internet access with prime