Re: The Bumble Bee Stings

That's not exactly fair and a bit harsh man.  Also, I doubt any rich pro athlete is sex starved.
I did not know that HP was still the Suns official airline, I thought it was WN, though I did know that the Suns hated that ancient 731 that HP insisted they fly on and switched to NW or something of the sort.

<<True...as quite a few teams are selling "official airline" bragging rights
and chartering with someone else.  While America West is the official airline of
the Phoenix Suns, they don't transport those overpaid, sex starved, substance
abused, educationally challenged primadonnas anymore.  So much for mincing
words I guess.>>