JetBlue

I wrote to David Neeleman directly about my problems with JetBlue as
suggested by Bob Mann (I cannot send you a direct mail Bob, your mail server
refuses my mails) few hours later I got an email from a customer service
manager asking me about the best time to call me. We spoke earlier today,
and I told him how frstrated I was , etc. In his words "He was surprised
that the JetBlue team members didn't listen to my alternate suggestions, or
they were not the ones offering me alternatives".

To say the least, he was extremely friendly, candid and apologetic. I also
asked him about their plans of offering SEA-LGB service that they announced
a long time ago but never followed up. He said that the initial plan was
before his time, he is with the company for 8 months, and he suspects that
SEA-LGB plans are on hold indefinately as Alaska upgraded their CRJ700s to
B73G on that route.

Lastly he offered a full refunf on my ticket. I told him that would not be
fair as I used both of their services and I was interested on the refund of
the money for the future travel award portion. He said that it was his
decision and he felt bad about my negative experience that he decided to
make it a full refund..

At least from customer service perspective they won my heart.

BAHA
Fan of sensible customer service by JetBlue