Re: SF Gate: Australia's Qantas says toilet queues banned on flights to US

> <<No pissing 30 mins. before DCA flights. No waiting in line for the toilets.
> Pissing and pooping while you are at my seat in 14-15 hr long flights.
> That's what I call a real WMD. :)>>
>
> This is funny Baha.  Funny that the same people who want Government out of the
> lives support this kind of nonsense.
I hope you aren't talking about me - I want the government out of lives. I also
think this is the stupidist thing.  Come on - the folks have been screened for
security already.  If the screening is so good, then how the hell could they be
a risk by congreating around the toilet?

David R