The Y's of The HP Shuttle

In a message dated 1/8/2004 2:08:55 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
jmhayes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I thought the majority of shuttle pax weren't connectors?  The whole
> point of the shuttle is to go from LGA to BOS or DCA; why would someone want
> to fly LGA to BOS just to get on a 320 to PHX
?

Read the post again...A Cactus Shuttle increases the presence of AmWest in
three big markets.  Not only would this be an opportunity to pitch Shuttle
flyers for future flights to the left coast, but awareness of the AmWest name would
dramatically increase through Shuttle advertising.  I can't begin to tell you
the number of times I've seen or heard "American West" instead of America
West.  Cactus is not a part of AMR...yet!

RT Simpson
Phoenix