From: Miguel J. E. Branco da Silva [mailto:kispo@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 8:45 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: toilet queues banned on flights to US

Hi

We were discussing the issue of the ban on the toilet queues and one of us
said that somehow the cabin staff should create a "toilet access control
system" to organize the access sequence to the toilets and avoid confusions.
He discovered the TTC, Toilet Traffic Control and below you can see what the
future will bring!

"Flight Attendant, 47Alfa with you requesting clearance for toilette 4Bravo"
"47Alfa, Roger, eye contact, please advise estimate time to piss"
"FA, ahh... estimating 10 minutes, I think I can hold 5 minutes more,
47Alfa."
"Copy, please stand-bye"
"37Delta, please confirm vacate toilette 4Bravo."
"Affirm, vacating via-right aisle to seat as cleared"
"49Hotel, you are cleared to piss at 4Bravo, please expedite I have traffic
almost overflowing"
"Roger, cleared for 4B, will do it swiftly, no solids foreseen, 49Hotel"
"47Alfa, you cleared to line-up right aisle, facing toilette 4Bravo,
maintain visual with traffic passing heading row 37"
"Roger, line-up right aisle facing 4Bravo, I have traffic on sight, seems
much relieved, 47Alfa"
"Mayday, mayday, mayday, this is 33Echo with solids turning into liquid,
request immediate toilette"
"33Echo, got your mayday, cleared direct toilette 4Bravo, please advise
passing row 45 break break 49Hotel, please expedite and confirm status break
break 47Alfa, sorry I have to put you on hold, please turn right 1-8-0
degrees and walk to the front of the plane, when reaching the galley turn
left and execute a left circuit between galley and wall, beware of traffic
on hold 2 rows below"
"FA, 49Hotel has vacated the toilette 4Bravo"
"Roger, 49Hotel cleared for seat and thank you"
"33Echo you are cleared direct to toilette 4Bravo, if you require further
assistance please contact regular FAs by ringing the toilette chime. Good
luck, sir"
"Roger,... dir.. to....bravo, oh my god"
"33Echo, comm broken, any problem, sir? Please confirm status."
"Well, let's just say the shit already hit my props, and yes, I will need
further assistance now, 33Echo" (with a long and relaxing breath)

Best regards

Miguel Branco da Silva