JetBlue refuses my request for refund, they REALLY want me to fly them again..

I guess I will have to put this thing on Ebay :)
Anyone is willing to pay me $100 for $100 worth of B6 certs? :)

BAHA
Fan of UAL's timely refund on my card

Dear Mr. Acuner,

Thank you for your additional email.  We understand and apologize for the
inconvenience you
experienced due to the delay of your flight.  We are happy to see that we
were able to accommodate
you on the next available flight.

Please keep in mind the following regarding your JetBlue credit or voucher:

We are growing rapidly, and expect to be operating eventually in more
cities.  Your JetBlue credit
or voucher may be used by anyone you might designate to provide the
confirmation number and voucher
number.  Allowing credit to be used by others provides a way for you to
transfer the value of the
credit to someone else, who can then reimburse you.

JetBlue tickets are nonrefundable.  Although we strive for the highest level
of customer service,
that does not always constitute a refund, compensation, or fare adjustment.
We must respectfully
deny your request for a refund.

We genuinely value you as a JetBlue customer and look forward to future
opportunities to welcome you
aboard our flights.

Sincerely,

Holly
JetBlue Customer Commitment
Crewmember 39215

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Holly,
thanks for the reply. Unfortunately an electronic certificate will not be
acceptable to me as I hardly fly JetBlue. (The other reason is, you have
only one
flight out of SEA).

Instead of the electronic certificate I would appreciate a charge-bak to my
credit card that I booked this ticket with. I hope you understand my point
because
as a frequent traveler on business to non JetBlue destinations I don't
foresee JetBlue in my future travel plans.

Regards,

Bahadir Acuner
SEA