Re: [Sky-1] Re: Way to go Brasil!!! :)

<<Well, then, we should do it selectively but you will be offended by that because
I think we should select the ones who are more apt to be the terrorist type -
those from the Arab and Islam countries and not the little old white ladies from>>

And how about their young white sons David?  And while we are at it, how about random raids of my appartment in London and my parent's house in California because we have an Iranian last name and my father's family is in Iran?  Sound good to you?  Last person I heard talking about separate countries for white people and people of color was wearing a white sheet

AA
Fan of Dean-Clark 2004 and real freedom