Re: [Sky-1] Re: Way to go Brasil!!! :)

This is in addition to having machine readable passports.  Basically if
your country is not part of the visa wavier program then you'll need to
smile for your mug shot.

Peter Schneider
ATL

|         |           Ian Caldwell     |
|         |           <iancaldwell@symp|
|         |           atico.ca>        |
|         |           Sent by: The     |
|         |           Airline List     |
|         |           <AIRLINE@LISTSERV|
|         |           .CUNY.EDU>       |
|         |           01/06/2004 01:49 |
|         |           The Airline List;|
|         |           Ian Caldwell     |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Sky-1] Re: Way to go Brasil!!! :)                                                       |

I thought that part of the reason for fingerprinting / pictures was that it
would be required unless your passport was machine readable.

> > The problem is, treating every foreigner like a criminal. As I said,
> > the US-VISIT (they should have named it US-DON't be coming hea now!)
> > program is wrong. It won't capture terrorists..
> > It will humiliate the people from other countries. It will cost a lot
> > of money with not a single effect of catching bad guys..
>Oh, yea!  Heaven forbid we should offend anybody!
>
> > I am all for catching suspected people, but putting EVERYONE under this
> > is a bit of arrogant.
>Well, then, we should do it selectively but you will be offended by that
>because
>I think we should select the ones who are more apt to be the terrorist
type -
>those from the Arab and Islam countries and not the little old white
>ladies from
>Europe.
 >David R

The contents of this e-mail message (including any attachments hereto) are
confidential to and are intended to be conveyed for the use of the
recipient to whom it is addressed only. If you receive this transmission in
error, please notify the sender of this immediately and delete the message
from your system. Any distribution, reproduction or use of this message by
someone other than recipient is not authorized and may be unlawful.