From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
damiross2@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 11:07 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 737-900

Because the 737-900 is limited to 189 passengers, even though it could hold
more, what are the advantages of a -900 over a -800, which also holds a
maximum of 189 pax?  Obviously, there would be more legroom in the -900 and
it can does have a slightly larger cargo capacity.  It's range, however, is
shorter than the -800.

Regarding the question Mike asked about what's next, I say the 737-1000 is
the -900 is the last in the 737 line.
David R