Re: Airport Architecture Publication

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael A. Burris" <yul@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> My thanks to everyone for responding to this thread.  I've investigated
> Amazon.com and will beging today or tomorrow with ICAO.  I was looking for
> publication similiar to Architectural Record, which is a monthly
> publication on the architectural industry covering renovation and new
> design on large projects worldwide. I fear however, that airports
> themselves, might not be large enough for a publication to devote a
> full color periodical on the subject.

Fear Not!

Try the UK publication Passenger Terminal World, which specifically is
focused on airline/airport terminal design. It is a full color, glossy
publication and is quite well done. There is a news section discussing the
latest news.

It seems to come out quarterly, or at least my copies seem to arrive that
frequently.

Ken