Re: Airport Architecture Publication

AIRLINE:

My thanks to everyone for responding to this thread.  I've investigated
Amazon.com and will beging today or tomorrow with ICAO.  I was looking for a
publication similiar to Architectural Record, which is a monthly
publication on the architectural industry covering renovation and new
design on large projects worldwide. I fear however, that airports
themselves, might not be large enough for a publication to devote a
full color periodical on the subject.

We'll see.

Thanks,

Mike Burris