Re: A comming trip

The Blue Card is a student work visa.  Basically, any university student or one who has graduated within the calander year can get one through BUNAC, and exchange agency.  Anyway, I talked to UA, and they said there would be Y+ on my plane so I will talk to them at the gate.  I am guessing they are less likely to park those that have been converted than those that have not.