Re: AC's 90 jet RJ order

AIRLINE:

This must have been what someone thought about AC purchasing B747's.
I have heard of no 'official' word on them, so it must have been these
smaller, CRJ's that was the rumor.

This is proof that AC is focusing its efforts on the smaller markets
since it can't seem to win against WestJet on the longer routes.

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass USA