Re: 7E7 and Airbus

I agree with the Boeing view of the future.
The hub system is not very passenger friendly.  People will be demanding more point-to-point service because they are tired of having 2-3 or more hours added to their flight because of having to fly through a hub.

It's also better for the airlines to have more point-to-point service on their systems.  If an aircraft has to transit a hub and that hub has delays, then the entire system is messed up.  This assumes that point-to-point aircraft doesn't, at some time during the day, go to that messed up hub.

David R