Re: NYTimes.com Article: US Airways; Stock Hurt By Southwest

> And most successful airline in the world?  Based on what?  Most successful
> in the US over the past thirty years, certainly, but the world is a pretty
> big place.
What other airline has had 30+ years of profitability?
What other airline has grown at such a pace?
What other airline actually tells the truth to its passengers when it says
it will fly them from point A to point B.  In many cases today, an airline
will fly you to point B but only by putting you on another airline and
claiming it is their own flight (I'm talking about code sharing here)
What other airline has flight attendants that make it fun to fly?

Since the first airline flight in 1912, not another airline can honestly
answer these questions except Southwest.

David R
http://home.attbi.com/~damiross
http://home.attbi.com/~damiross/books.html