Re: NYTimes.com Article: US Airways; Stock Hurt By Southwest

Anybody who thinks US Airways should command a premium price over Southwest=20
has lost touch with reality.  They better shut down the airline down now bef=
ore=20
they lose even more.  What more do they give you inflight, other than a=20
reserved seat?  The seat pitch is the same or worse, depending on aircraft.=20=
 The=20
peanuts are the same.  I would prefer to pay US Airways less than a competin=
g=20
Southwest flight, not more.

Your statement questioning Southwest as not being the most successful airlin=
e=20
in the world leads me to wonder which other airline in the world has grown t=
o=20
the fleet size, passengers carried, airports served, and the number of years=
=20
of profitability that Southwest has accomplished.  I just can't think of=20
another airline in the world that has exceeded those four categories, but ma=
ybe you=20
can?  Let's hear it, Ali......

Jose Prize
Fan of wondering

In a message dated 12/13/2003 10:03:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,=20
dks28@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Subj: Re: NYTimes.com Article: US Airways=E2=80=99 Stock Hurt By Southwest=
=E2=80=99s=20
> Rout...=20
>  Date: 12/13/2003 10:03:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
>  From: <A HREF=3D"mailto:dks28@xxxxxxxxxxx";>dks28@xxxxxxxxxxx</A>