Re: Mesa Air Group Announces Successful Bid For The Acquisition of Midway Airlines Assets

I wonder what YV wants with 737's? Lease them to HP? I thought I read
something about HP burying a few airplanes.

John
PWT, this week

> Mesa Air Group has announced that the court accepted its $9.15 million bid
to purchase the assets of Midway Airlines, Inc. through Midway's Chapter 7
bankruptcy proceeding. The assets include Midway's operating certificate,
six leased CRJ aircraft including Midway's right to three additional leased
aircraft and two owned CRJ aircraft, all of Midway's CRJ spare parts and
support equipment, all aircraft landing and/or takeoff slots at New York
LaGuardia and Washington National airports, and all related acquisition
materials associated with the operation of Midway's CRJ operations.

> The deal is subject to a final order to be entered by the United States
Bankruptcy Court approving the sale.
> _______________________ABOUT PS INFORM
>
> Except as noted, this material is copyright (c) 2003 by: Technical
Reality. All Rights Reserved.  Individual redistribution of this message is
permitted as long as the entire message is kept intact, including this
trailer.  Bulk or commercial redistribution is prohibited.  This material
may not be reproduced or incorporated into compiled works without prior,
written permission.

> Use of this list is at all times subject to the PositiveSpace.com "Terms
and Conditions of Use:"

> [ www.positivespace.com/terms_and_conditions_of_use.htm ]
>

> PS Inform is a daily news clipping service delivered by e-mail to travel
professionals.  Subscriptions are free to qualified individuals.

> Comments?  Please send your comments on this list or what you read here
to:

> [ mailto:ps_feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]
>
> Please DO NOT send comments or other requests simply by replying to the
list address.

> To JOIN THIS LIST: Send [ mailto:PSInform-Join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]
>                    from the address you wish to receive the e-mail.
>
> TO LEAVE THIS LIST: Send [ mailto:PSInform-Leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]
>                     from the address where you are receiving the list.
>
> A confirmation message will be sent to which you must reply before any
action will be taken to either join or leave this list.