Confused Identity

In a message dated 12/13/2003 12:25:58 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
DEmocrat2n@xxxxxxx writes:

> <<Damn...I knew there was a disadvantage to living out west - no Roy Rogers
> fast food joints.  But at one time we had Kenny Rogers chicken joints.  Oh
> well,
> guess some folks know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em.  Great
> report..esp the bimbette AirHead flying AirTran on her way to MCO. >>
>
> Hey Ragman, you don't live out west, you live out hot. Hehe.  They have a
> few
> of those KRR's in CA, though not many.  I think I have seen one Roy Rogers.

I'm not Ragman...that's Bryant Pettit, Chief Executive Silk Screener at Tri
Star Inc - makers of neat Airline T-Shirts, even though his BN720 shirt is
inaccurate.  I'm Cactushead 'cause I live in the desert and follow the ups and
downs of AmWest for this esteemed list.

You're right about Kenny Roger's Roasters...a whopping two franchises in
SoCal.  The brand name is now owned by Nathans.  The Seinfeld episode about Kenny
Roger's Roasters is one of my favorites.  Hellllooo, Newman!

Roy Rogers is all on the right coast.  Nothing but his remains, Dale and
Trigger out here on the left coast.  Wonder what happened to the Jeep?

RT Simpson
Phoenix