Re: Airbus 340-500

Just a hunch, but isn't SQ going to take delivery of more than one 345?

Wouldn't they rotate their 345s through the SIN/LAX routing? Much like
BA has with their 747-400s out of Heathrow?

Anyone know what SQ's current 744 utilization is? Most US airlines run
their narrow body fleet at 8-10 hours a day, but I recall that BA was
running their 744s at 12+ hours (average).

Matthew