A-380 - thought I would change the subject.

Of course! It's a "chicken v's egg" kinda problem.
What do you fix first - the "airfield" or the "terminal".
You cant have one without the other. Fixing both to
accom. an A380, will be a very daunting task for
most airports, with the possible exception of DXB.
Then again, where is Emerites going to use all
those 380's they have on order - LAX - I doubt it!
I wonder if the planning folks at HKG or OSA or
any other "new" airport, took into account an acft.
of this size and MTOW? Not to mention, the ATC
related issues....Just my 2  bit's worth - I'am sure
no expert on the subject, by any means. One thing
is FOR SURE - you wont get me on an A380 - I
would never be able to find my seat! Can you
imagine waiting for your bag(s) after a LHR-SYD
flight.......OHMIGAWD!

Does anyone know how many "horse-shoe" seats
are on this aircraft - cannot find that info. on the
Airbus site.

Liam.
YVR.