Am West LAS/BIL

take a look at the schedule.  It's got to be one of the worse I've ever seen, especially the flight to Billings

(Excerpted from America West Press Release)

America West Initiates the Only Nonstop Service Between Las Vegas and Billings, Mont.

PHOENIX, Nov. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- America West (NYSE: AWA - News) announced today that it has initiated the only nonstop service between Las Vegas and Billings, Mont. America West Express, which is operated by Mesa Airlines, will provide the daily flights using the 50-seat Canadair Regional Jet.
This new service gives business and leisure travelers even more opportunity to take advantage of America West's business-friendly fares which are 50 to 75 percent lower than most other major airlines and do not require a Saturday night stay.

"We've received outstanding customer support for our flights between Phoenix and Billings, so we're pleased to be adding service to our hub in Las Vegas, which is also a popular vacation destination," said Dion Flannery, vice president, scheduling, route planning and Internet distribution. "Customers can also connect through both hubs to dozens of destinations in the U.S., Mexico and as of Dec. 1, to San Jose, Costa Rica."

The flight schedule for new service is listed below.

     Billings to Las Vegas                   Las Vegas to Billings
     Flight     Departure    Arrival         Flight     Departure    Arrival
     6318       8:30 p.m.    9:30 p.m.       6319       11:50 p.m.   3:05 a.m.