Re: Ted

Well,
if I have a choice of taking an airline that provides assigned seats  ( a
must
for me), some better seating (econ plus on United).. then I am ready to fork
out
10 even 15% more compared to Southwest or JetBlue.

I would never again fly on Southwest because of the stampede effect on
passangers.
And there is always another airline that matches the fares with WN.

Never tried JetBlue , then again they have one flight a day from SEA to JFK.

I would fly Ted , say vs. Frontier, or any other low cost. Why?
Let's see:
- They still keep the econ plus seats.
- I can still pick my seat
- I can still listen to ATC on Ch.9
- I can add more miles to my miles on 'Ted.

Ted by United will not be the cheapest game in town but will provide best
bang for the buck..

BAHA
Fan of HA , part of BAHA :)