From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Bahadir Acuner
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 11:04 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Question about a traveling through FRA

Ok boyz and girls.. I am planning to travel YUL-FRA-IST and back over =
the
Thanksgiving and the cheapest airline fare I can find is $2200CAD with =
AC/LH
combination. Now, if I split the ticket in 2, YUL-FRA-YUL on AC and
FRA-IST-FRA on LH (or even cheaper in TK) the fare goes down to =
$1100CAD..

Now, I know that I am risking missing my flight with TK or LH if =
something
happens to YUL-FRA flight, and I will have to get outside the customs =
area,
pick up my luggage and check in for my FRA-IST flight. BUT, what happens =
if
I have only carry on? Will I be able to do my check in at FRA at the =
gate?
Would this raise red flags in German Customs who actually come to the
airplane and meet EVERY SINGLE pax in IST-FRA flights?

Konstantin, are you there? :)

BAHA
Fan of Star Alliance, but more fan when they provide real pricing...

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
=20

---