Frustrated with United ; looking for alternatives..

I have had so many problems with United in last 3 weeks that I think I can
kiss them good-bye for good.

United started this new promo that allows you to upgrade from Y,B
, and some other fares for free to the F class.
Last Sunday on ORD-SEA flight I couldn't get the upgrade because this CSA
personnel didn't know anything about it. When I told them that's how
I got my upgrades the week before, she was saying that I was wrong.

On the case of ORD-SEA last Friday, I had a confirmed seat as
1A and yet they printed  me a boarding pass with 26F on an A320.
When I approached the CSA he said that there was a change of
aircraft. In this case it was bumped up from A319 to A320.
So the agent was dead wrong. I called the reservation and
they told me that I still  had the seat as 1A.

When I went back to gate agent he was extremely rude and told me
that I should take my seat unless I want to go home as "everything
to the West Coast was completely full" in his words. I had to be
a bit more assertive with him about having a confirmed seat, and
said "If the F class checked in full, how come you have these
people holding seats at the econ to be upgraded to F?".

It took me 10 mins. to convince them that I had the seat.

I don't want to sound like "you know who" but when you commute
5000 miles a week with a fare like $1400 r/t it is important
that I get treated half way decent; not like a king but at least
look at the reservation when I have a question about it..

At this point I am ready to move out of United and take my business
to another airline that will treat their patrons as patrons..
My criteria are:
1. Every mile should count towards the elite status; even if I
purchase the low low fare. So, DL and CO are out.
2. Good upgrade policy..
3. Service to YUL, as it will be my destination for some time
to come.
4. The airline must be willing to give me the mileage level corresponding
to Premier Exec on United.

I am leaning towards NW and US. I may also consider AA.

Looking for some inside information from other "road warriors"..

BAHA
Fan of airlines that treat their customers right..

DL is out