Hooters Air Announces Service to Ft. Myers, Florida, and Nassau, Bahamas

SOURCE: Hooters Air
http://www.hootersair.com/about/press/

Hooters Air Announces Service to Ft. Myers, Florida, and Nassau, Bahamas

Myrtle Beach, SC (October 23, 2003) - Hooters Air today announced plans=20
to expand service from Atlanta, Baltimore, and Newark through its Myrtle=20
Beach (MYR) hub to Ft. Myers, Florida and Nassau, Bahamas beginning=20
December 18, 2003. The company will offer flights most days from=20
Atlanta, Baltimore, Myrtle Beach, and Newark to Ft. Myers and Nassau=20
with fares beginning at $99.00. All fares are one way with no advance=20
purchase or Saturday night stay over requirements.

"This expansion reinforces our growth plan to serve cities that can=20
provide strong, sustainable demand for the Hooters Air concept and our=20
great fares, and great service," said Chairman of Hooters, Bob Brooks.=20
"This expansion to our route structure with these cities adds additional=20
leisure travel opportunities that are in demand by our customers on an=20
annual basis."

Due to the high demand for service to Myrtle Beach from Newark and the=20
New York area, the company has also announced a second flight beginning=20
March 4, 2004. "We have listened to our customers desires coming to=20
Myrtle Beach to golf, Hooters Air will now leave early and arrive late=20
to all its cities," said President of Hooters Air, Mark Peterson. =D2We=20
are now promoting "Take Off to Tee Time - Two Hours! Hooters Air!"

See the new Hooters Air flight schedule at=20
www.hootersair.com/flight_schedules.

Hooters Air offers Club Class service on its' specially configured 737s=20
with dark blue leather seats and extra leg room on these routes. It will=20
be staffed by a crew of two pilots, 3 flight attendants, along with 2=20
Hooters Girls on every flight. The Hooters Girls are provided by Hooters=20
of America and provide additional Customer Service and onboard=20
promotions. Reservations can be made beginning today for this new and=20
expanding service. Hooters Air flights are Public Charters operated by=20
Pace Airlines. Fares are subject to availability and do not include=20
taxes, passenger facility charges, and September 11th security fees=20
totaling up to $13 each way. See the Hooters Air Tour Participant=20
agreement for full terms and conditions of travel. Reservations can be=20
made beginning today at www.hootersair.com or by calling 1-888-FLY-HOOT=20
(1-888-359-4668). Hooters Air currently has routes between Atlanta,=20
Baltimore Washington, Newark, and Myrtle Beach and will be servicing=20
additional cities in the near future.

Hooters of America, Inc. is the franchiser and operator of over 350=20
Hooters restaurants in 43 states and 10 foreign countries. The first=20
Hooters opened in 1983 in Clearwater, Florida. Hooters is well known for=20
its brand of food and fun, featuring a casual beach-theme atmosphere, a=20
menu that features seafood, sandwiches and Hooters' signature chicken=20
wings, and service provided by the All-American cheerleaders, the=20
Hooters Girls. Hooters is celebrating its 20th anniversary with a=20
year-long celebration that includes parties in all locations on the 20th=20
of every month with a 20% customer discount on food and merchandise; an=20
exciting Double Decade promotion; and an exclusive 20th Anniversary=20
merchandise line.

--=20
David Mueller / MRY
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx