Re: Sardine seats: 5 worst economy-class sections

Some points on this article:

A couple of points:  JetBlue may offer more leg room but isn't it for only
part of the seating?  If I recall correctly, when they increased the
legroom, it was for only part of the aircraft.

AA got rid of the increased legroom

Except for the fact that it takes forever to get out of the aircraft, I
don't mind the back of the aircraft.  JetBlue at Long Beach does
deboarding/boarding through both doors so it's not too bad there.  On
Southwest, if I can't get in the front, I like the very back or over the
wing.  The back because you can see the engines and wings (I enjoy watching
the mechanics of both during the flight).  Over the wing is nice only if I
can get the emergency row (increased legroom)