Going to India! :)

Hey All!

I'm off to Delhi, India in about 18 hours... My last time to check email before I go is in about 18 hours.... Expect a big trip report (will poke my sister and not bring pot) !!! :) E-mail is slow there so if i get a chance to send email it's going to be a big one... Will be back November 2nd so I should get the trip report done by the end of that week. Enjoy your halloween and stuff... I'm very excited as you can see... I got some objectives for this trip. Speak to the Cabin Crew in Dutch, See the Cockpit and get a pic w/ me and the Cabin Crew... Does anyone know what movies they are playing this month?

Thanks!!

Ik ben gaan naar Amsterdam en Delhi op 18 uurs!
I am going to Amsterdam and Delhi in 18 hours!

Leo/ORD

Fly on KLM  Royal Dutch Airlines
Vertrekken aan KLM Koninklijk Nederlands