Re: Singapore Air to launch direct U.S. service in Feb.

No, the flight will only have business class and an upgraded economy class.
The is a slight premium for the non stop service.  When I looked this
morning, a round-trip ticket from LAX to SIN in March was $1100 for the
non-stop service and $900 with one-stop.

Best regards,

Will S. Randall II
will_randall@xxxxxxxxxxx
gte439u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte439u/
AIM: goyaARGENTINA

>From: Dennis W  Zeuch <DZTOPS@xxxxxxx>
>To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Singapore Air to launch direct U.S. service in Feb.
>Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:28:51 EDT
>
>Business-class seats, which can fully recline into beds, will have 64
>inches of leg room and 10-inch video monitors. "Executive economy" seats
>will have 37 inches of leg room, 9-inch monitors, and will be set up
>
>Are they planning a 3rd class  --  just plain Y class? or is Exec y their
>name for Y class?

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa