Back to the starting point with airport security

Got the word that by Nov. 2004 all the screening people will be federal
government contractors, contracted by private companies.
So, that means lower wages, lots of "fresh off the boat" people, and
permanent residents , who were labeled as not so secure to protect our
airports.

That also means that all this money spent on TSA and other cr*p was wasted
big time, coming out of our pockets. (Or from our future earnings, through
deficit).

Round and round we go.

BAHA
Fan of sense and sensibility