Stuff that is going on with Regional Airlines

Pilots union in Mesaba votes to if they should strike or not.

http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/031010/1833000812_1.html

They make whopping $17K before taxes and their salary goes up to $24K/year
after 3 years of service.

And the pilots of Chautaqua vote in favor of new contract including the
fact that the spin off, ala Freedom Air , Republic Airways will have to
have the same pilot seniority list.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/031010/dcf036_1.html

I am sure NW may say to Mesaba "I can do all my flying with Pinacle's CRJs".

In the case of CHQ, the company may say "I will furlough you people".

At the same time RO , the Bob Crandal of regional airlines, is trying
to buy an airline with great employee and employer relationships, and
turn it to one with the worse one..

Guess, I will have to read www.mesalounge.com more :)

Forget about the majors, there are a lot of news and excitement in the
regional world..

BAHA ACUNER - CFI,CFII,MEI

www.bahadiracuner.com
www.acuwings.com