Re: A quick Canada question

AC has also applied their Rapidair moniker to the
Calgary/Vancouver/Edmonton triangle when the competitive environment
suited it.

The operating 'rules' were never like the USAir or Delta Shuttle
products between DCA/LGA/BOS, but in practice it was similar as most of
the fares were rather 'full' (it kept AC from diving into the
government coffers in the 70s) and you could show up early, or late and
there would be no fuss.

For the record, Canadian tried to match Air Canada's Rapidair product
with their Shuttle produc. I believe success was rather muted in
comparison.

Matthew