WN at DEN

Hello everyone.

Just chatting with a friend from DEN and he tells me WN is rumored to be starting service to COS in the not-so-distant future. Anyone heard anything on this?

Also, I mentioned to him that WN used to serve DEN, but pulled out because Stapleton was hurting their on-time performance. (At least that's what I remember the story to be....) now they won't be starting up service to DEN because it's too expensive to operate there. How long ago did they serve DEN and when did they pull out?

Clay - SEA