Re: BRAND NEW TO LIST !

Welcome to the list Bob.

Yes, on Southwest you only get peanuts and maybe trail mix on long haul
flights but you know in advance that's all you'll get.  The high cost guys are
serving the same thing though unless you get one of those buy your meal onboard
flights.  I'd rather save the money and buy something I want to eat before I get
to the airport to take onboard and eat inflight.

Jose Prize
Fan of Southwest