Re: BRAND NEW TO LIST !

Bob Fletcher wrote:
>   Southwest Air Lines is a well kept system, but if you are flying to Wash.
> DC from Sacramento,  BE sure and take along a 4 course meal as All they do
> is give you peanuts !  I'm sick of them now, Could have used something else
> to eat.  Yes , It is a "No frills" airline.  So be aware,    Thanks,  Bob

Delta doesn't give you a meal, or even a sandwich, on the 5+ hour flight
from Honolulu to San Francisco.  It is a red-eye, and they do have their
"Little Blue Bag" carry-on meal service for the return dinnertime
flight.  Hawaiian does provide a sandwich on their red eye flights from
Honolulu to Los Angeles and Phoenix.

So Southwest and the other so-called "no frills" airlines aren't the
only ones that aren't feeding their passengers.

--
David Mueller / MRY
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx