Re: [C-S] INFO: ITALYNEWS

Thanks Jan,
but consulting the CRS's also during the next coming winter season variou=
s=20
routes like the Venice-Copenaghen is operated in joint venture between DM=
 and=20
AK. At the moment the flights are reported suitable with this partnership=
.
Maybe from the summer season 2004 will start the change of operations.
Regards,
Marco