Shuttle America DHC-8 Disposition

As per your request:

N801SA  To Air Creebec as C-GZEW
N802SA   To Caribbean Star as V2-LFU
N803SA   To Piedmont Airlines - US Airways Express CS
N804SA   To Piedmont Airlines - US Airways Express CS
N805SA   To Piedmont Airlines - US Airways Express CS Reg To N330EN
N806SA   To Piedmont Airlines - US Airways Express CS To Be ReReg N331EN
N810EX   Leased From Piedmont Airlines - Returned After Lease US Airways CS
N815EX   Leased From Piedmont Airlines - Returned After Lease US Airways CS
N816EX   Leased From Piedmont Airlines - Returned After Lease US Airways CS

Hope this helps.....

Keith Stibbe
YYZ