Re: Color Coding Pax

In a message dated 9/9/2003 8:42:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
damiross2@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Because it's off topic, this will be my one and only statement about this -
 The Constitution and Bill of Rights were pre Bubba.  He destroyed the
 military, he probably did the most executive orders of any president, and he
 was just pure slime. >>

This is my one bit.  If he was slime, he was the only sub-poverty slime ever
selected to be a Rhodes Scholar.  Dubbya not only skipped over the whole
congress declares war and US must honor treaties the Senate approves (Like the UN
Charter), he also has tried to stop the Constitution from applying to whomever
he feels like.  Being the law of the land, the Constitution applies to
everyone who is in the US at any time, legally, illegally, citizen, non-citizen