Re: AC Airbus 319 confuses Vernon for Kelowna

Thsi is scary. It's happened a few time though..

Didn't a Northwest DC-10 attempt, and possibly even complete an approach at=
=20
Brussels when the intended was Frankfurt back in the 90s? And didn't Saudia=
=20
actually manage to get a 747 into a tiny airport in Northern India?

Regards,

David