Continental Airlines Launches 'Win on the Web' Sweepstakes

Continental Airlines Launches 'Win on the Web' Sweepstakes

Tuesday September 2, 10:30 AM EDT

HOUSTON, Sep 2, 2003 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Continental Airlines (CAL) launched "Win on the Web" sweepstakes today giving OnePass members the chance to win more than 300 prizes including two BusinessFirst tickets to Europe, lifetime memberships in Continental Airlines Presidents Club and $1000 stored value credit cards from MasterCard.

"We've made continental.com even more rewarding," said Jim Compton, Continental Airlines senior vice president marketing. "More than just a quick place to book travel, we've redesigned our Web site to make it easy to check in for flights, review news and specials and manage a OnePass account."

>From Sept. 1 to Dec. 31, 2003, sweepstake entries are automatic when using one of the many services available through the Web site including online ticket purchase, flight check-in, reward travel redemption and individual OnePass account changes. OnePass membership is necessary to qualify. There is no limit to the number of entries, no registration is required and no purchase is necessary. A purchase will not increase the chance of winning. The contest is open to legal residents of the Continental U.S., 21 years of age and older. Winners will be determined in a random drawing on May 15, 2004. For a complete listing of rules, see continental.com.

Roger
EWROPS