Re: SF Gate: United Airlines to resume full trans-Pacific services next month

Somewhat makes sense.

UA's biggest complaint a while back was the labour (& fuel) costs for a
747 was too high, and running that many seats was too risky.

With labour costs slashed, and renewed demand, then running a 747
starts to make more sense again.

But with so many birds flying the pacific, with finicky trigger finger
customers surfing the web, it doesn't take much for a 747 to not fly
full.

Matthew