Re: question reading this book called "Air travelers survival guide

Frankly this sounds like pure fiction.  I really don't think that, in a plane
load of pax, not one person would even try to sue, regardless of the airline's
financial status.  This would also make headlines in just about every newspaper
in the nation.

I also couldn't find anything using google.com

David