Re: Branson is coming

In a message dated 8/19/2003 9:10:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
boblochry@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Branson says he will not wait for the US to relax rules that
 limit foreign ownership to a quarter of its voting shares. Instead, he will
  form a new company and forsake control by taking 25% of its voting equity
  and another 24% of non-voting stock.  He is
 looking for US partners such as private equity firms to take the rest so
  that he complies with US rules. He will call this new airline Virgin
America.
 He is looking for a new president for the company.  RT, are you available?
:) >>

I am.  I think I will run against Arnold.  Oh wait, wrong race