From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alireza Alivandivafa
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 3:32 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Piedmont/US Air, Request

In a message dated 8/12/2003 9:44:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dks28@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Well then please continue to use B6 for your personal convenience.  =
After
all, this list is all about you ... Not sharing information about the
airline industry.  Hey, that 1 second it takes to type "jetBlue" instead =
of
B6 starts to add up after awhile! >>

Wait, I came on this list and never complained when someone would use =
SQ,
YOW or some other code I did not know before.  I just sat around and
learned.  I appologize if I inconvienced you.  Apparently I am too =
stupid to
do anything right.