From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alireza Alivandivafa
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 5:44 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SP vs. 400

In a message dated 8/12/2003 5:25:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gjmck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I don't know your background so I have no idea of what you do or =
don't
know. Some of your other posts indicate a degree of ignorance of various
aspects of airline/aviation matters. You'd be a rare person if you knew
everything about aviation. Nobody else on the list does (except Poon,
maybe!)

So, now we are 14 years old?  If you really want to get into this, you =
don't
seem to know too much about politics, and the degree of ignorance in =
your
political statements seems to say something Grant.  You may work for =
high
and mighty Qantas, but I am an active poltical scientist who happens to =
know
something about airplanes and airlines and loves them even more.  I =
don't
think I know everything about aviation, and have never made that claim.
Then again, you sit in your little box at Kingsford Smith and snipe at =
me
any chance you get.

 Raped in LA eh?  You keep banging on about having lower fares, do you =
know
how much it actually costs to fly a seat from A to B. >>

All I know is that my friends in Australia have bought tickets on QF =
MEL-LAX
and SYD-LAX for about 500 US.  The lowest I can get, even with hotwire, =
is
over 800.  That is a huge difference, but then again, I am an idiot and
probably cannot do math anyway

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
=20