Re: Aviation Information System

It was indeed at LGA right next to a AC A320.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Montano [mailto:mmontano@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:55 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Aviation Information System

AC B767s at either BOS or LGA?

LGA can barely handle CVG or ATL bound 767s with a light load, and if
it's a diversion, there are much better fields to put down than LGA.

BOS is definitely more possible, as there is quite a bit of BOS/YYZ and
BOS/YUL traffic that may have justified a 767 as a clean-up flight. BOS
would also be a goo diversion spot for some YUL traffic to the eastern
caribbean, but I don't think AC is flying 767s in the summer.

But with the state AC is in, just because it has an AC tail doesn't
mean it's flying under AC reg. There were several 763s due to leave the
fleet this summer, wasn't there?

Matthew