Re: 747 domestic

On Friday, August 1, 2003, at 05:53  AM, Bahadir Acuner wrote:
> I was chatting with a United agent yesterday at IAD (had lots of time
> kill) and she said that they have a 747-400 run that does IAD-LAX
> everyday packed
> to its tail. Wish I was able to get on that instead of being stuck in
> ORD.

I did ORD-SFO in a 747-400 recently, I forget exactly when.  It was
packed as well.  I was in cattle-car class, but it was still not too
bad (I got my aisle seat).   A former girlfriend who moved to Chicago
used to take that flight a lot as well, so it's been around for a
while, but I don't know if it is still in service.   It arrived at SFO
around 9 PM as I recall.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx