Re: Seat Release

In a message dated 7/27/2003 9:16:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
damiross2@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Had the same thing happen to me on JetBlue.  The bulkhead and (I believe)
 the emergency exit seats were not available until flight time.  In the case
 of the emergency seats, this is because no one under 15 and no one not
 willing to operate the emergency are allowed to sit there.

The EE seat thing is the same with all airlines, unless you are a 1k flyer
for UA, in which case you can call ahead for them

 Can only guess why the bulkhead seats weren't available - perhaps to allow
 handicapped/people with bassinets to sit there? >>