Re: Thomas Cook and their 753s

Don't really know where you are getting your information from that Qantas
loves the 717. We don't actually own any, they were leased by Impulse who
then sub-leased them (inc crews) to Qantaslink when Impulse got out of the
RPT business.

AFAIK, they are popular enough but nobody that I know raves about them.
There are certainly no plans that I am aware of to buy any.

Grant
SYD
QF