Thomas Cook and their 753s

ATW is reporting that Thomas Cook (such a stupid name and livery, I miss
Condor), is dumping 8 DE 753s.  This is surprising, considering how much DE was
said to love those planes (for good reason, they are damn efficient).  I wonder
if LH will pick them up, they were looking very hard at them for the dense
domestic flights.  They even tried them on FRA-MUC services a couple years back.
They would kick the crap out of the 313s they have left and the AB6's